www.healthproelderly.com is owned and operated by the Austrian Ministry of Health.
Austrian Ministry of Health
BAWAG P.S.K. BLZ 60000, Kontonummer 5070066
BIC (=SWIFT) OPSKATWW
UID ATU57161 788
Concept, design and programming:
Info-Media, InMe Verlag für Informationsmedien GmbH.
Tel.: 01/523 69 49
Legal Notice to www.healthproelderly.com
General Terms and Conditions of the FMH (Austrian Federal Ministry of Health) on the use of www.healthproelderly.com:
- Scope of Application: The General Terms and Conditions of the FMH are exclusive. Deviating terms and conditions of the users are not applicable.
- Homepage Contents incl. Database: The FMH provides online access for data search purposes. The services provided are subject to change by the FMH at any time.
- Rights and Duties of Users: Users have the right to search for data in the database of the FMH for their own purposes. They must not misuse access to the database and they are to refrain from any illegal acts. Users are solely responsible for providing and setting up their own technical facilities for accessing and transferring information.
- Disclaimer of Warranty: The FMH disclaims warranty with regard to the accessibility of this website incl. its database and the data stored therein.
- Use of Data Search Results: Users may use search results for their own purposes only. Downloading is permitted. Users must not compromise the integrity of the used data and must not make changes to the individual data. The reference to www.healthproelderly.com or to the service provider in used information is to be retained or added. Any type of full or partial commercial use or reproduction requires express written consent by the service provider.
- Limitation of Liability: The FMH and the creator and supplier of the information contained in this website do not assume liability for the accuracy, completeness, currency or fitness for purpose of the information content. In particular, no liability is assumed for the suitability of the data retrieved by the users for their purposes. The FMH reserves the right to correct or adjust erroneous information. The FMH cannot be held liable for technical failures or for damage caused by force majeure. The FMH does not assume liability for incorrect information or any direct or indirect damage arising from such information where this information or these services are created by third parties and only supplied by the FMH.